|1. Buffalo, NY - photo sent from Buffalo, NY to Watertown, WI - man sitting on steps.
2. Corline Jackson - my grandfather - missing after 1926. (FOUND!!)
3. Roessler Family of Rockford, Illinois with roots in Watertown, WI.
4. Kehr Wedding Photo - Watertown, WI.
5. George & his Mother - a mother and infant by a French photographer. (FOUND!!)
6. WWI Camp - Unit from (possibly) Ohio. As of 12/22 someone has suggested that this might be a Civilian Conservation Corps camp, which would date it at 1933 or later instead of 1917-1918.
7. Hoffman-Henze - Civil War period - two young ladies. (FOUND!!)
8 thru 13. Six Ladies - possibly Milwaukee (WI) Normal School Students or Graduates
14. Unknown WWI Soldier.
15. Unknown Lady named "Helen"
16. Unknown Lady
17. Unknown Lady
18. Unknown Lady - photo taken by Meyers Studio, Watertown, Wisconsin.
19. Unknown Couple
20. Unknown Lady - photo taken by Denninger, Watertown, Wisconsin. (FOUND!!)
21. Unknown Lady - possibly Milwaukee Normal School student.
22. Unknown Lady - possibly Milwaukee Normal School student.
23. Unknown Lady
24. Unknown Lady
25. "Myrtle" - signed "Merry Xmas, Lovingly, Myrtle"
26. Signed: "Caroline O'Donnell, Dec. 25, 1917". Photo by Kohler, Milwaukee, Wis.
27. Unknown Lady - taken by William Louis Koehne, Chicago, Illinois.
28. "Rose Ellis" - photo by Watertown Photo Co., Watertown, Wis., 1906.
29. H.E.Nicolai Family of Germany, Wisconsin, & parts unknown, 1918.
30. H.E. Nicolai & Wesley John Heffron, 1918.
31. Louise Nicolai & Lizette Henze Krueger, Beloit, WI, 1902
32. Unknown Crow child, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
33. Absolom Beck - missing from Janesville, WI & Louisville, KY since 1921.
34. Betty Jane Anderson - Rockford, Illinois - at 4-1/2 months old (new information!!)
35. Theo Grant - Pruden & Jones Studio in Cortland, New York - "rescued" photo
36. Kenneth Berg - post card photo probably taken in Watertown, WI
37. Unknown Man & Bear
38. Webster School - 4th grade class 1917 - post card photo
Check Back Often
|Back to Lost & Found|
|My Home Page|
|This page was created by Linda Pingel
all rights reserved